Monday, May 19, 2008

A message to the New School's Media Studies MA program: Rage is on the way.

I've come to a halt in my writing due to my busy life and lack of interesting things to write about. But on Friday, May 9th at about 2 pm I received news that would change the course of the next few years of my life.

I got my acceptance letter from the New School's Media Studies Master of Arts program.

I start there in the Fall semester, which begins on Tuesday, September 2nd. Which means I'll most likely be moving to Manhattan during the second to last weekend in August. And I can't wait.

This means, however, that I will be missing the Outside Lands festival (see the previous entry on the topic). Should I be upset though? Everyone's telling me not to be.

I can't help being completely, overwhelmingly excited that I will be in the heart of my favorite city (next to Santa Barbara) on this planet. Maybe I'm crazy, but Radiohead can wait for another time.

No comments: